||November 15, 1954
||Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Wed: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sat (Optional kindergarten day): 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
*Kindergarten buses will not be running on optional kindergarten days.
|Commuting to the Kindergarten
Children may come to school on foot or using the kindergarten bus or they may be picked up from Oizumigakuen station.
The bus schedule and route will differ depending on the year. The driver will try as much as possible to pick your child up from a convenient spot, but this may not be possible in some cases depending on the road or on traffic. If there are a large number of children wishing to use the bus, we may ask those parents/guardians living nearby to bring their children to kindergarten on foot.
* Please call the kindergarten directly if you wish to have your child picked up directly from Oizumigakuen station.
||The uniform (winter, summer), school hat, gym clothes and shoes must be as prescribed by the kindergarten.
||Set meals prepared by the School Meals Center will be distributed three times a week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for those who so wish.
- An English instructor (native speaker) will be giving instruction in all regular courses (during kindergarten hours) for all grades.
- A gym instructor will be giving instruction in all regular courses (during kindergarten hours) for all grades.
- A eurhythmics instructor will be giving instruction in all regular courses (during kindergarten hours) for lower and mid-grade children.
- As extra activities, we have Cosmo Sports Club (gym, soccer, rhythmic sportive gymnastics), English classes, Gakken’s Playroom and Pencil Land.
(Before and After School Program)
|Please see “Dream Class (Extended Childcare)”